>

Friday, December 12, 2008

Baby #3 due July 19, 2008

We went for our ultrasound and found out that there is only 1 baby and we are due July19th. I explained to the doctor that I know what to do with 2 babies I'm not sure what to do with 1 though. He looked a bit puzzled, but most people who only have twins may know how I'm feeling. I've gotten pretty good at juggling the girls, but am a little weary some days about this new addition. I have been extremely grateful I am not always in the bathroom sick like I was with the girls (although that was a good diet plan). I am nauseous all day every day. I sure hope it stops soon. I have had some weird cravings. Since I am eating all the time (I feel like) I've decided that if I have a craving for 1 week and still want it then I can have it. Unfortunately those items tend to do the most damage on my system. I'm sure Nate is getting back to the hormonal slides that come with me being pregnant. I think I know what I should have learned with the girls, patience. It seem when I'm pregnant I have none! My poor girls, maybe this time I"ll learn.

No comments: