>

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Christmas 2008

We had an awesome Christmas this year. Instead of waiting until the last minute as usual for me I had everything done before Thanksgiving. I had stopped into Denny's to give Nate a plate full of goodies from his family Christmas party and they had a Santa there so we got a picture. Abigail was so full of chocolate I think she was in a trance and Alyssa was ready for bed. Alyssa is just like her mom huh? The cutest thing on Christmas morning was at my parent's house, the girls were opening gifts from grandma and grandpa. Abigail's first gift was a pink monster truck . A great compromise between my mom, my sister, and I. She opened that present and would not open anything else. She absolutely loved it. We kept taking it away and trying to get her to open another gift and she would have a fit. Yes, I did get 2 just like me. I sure hope this next baby is more like his/her dad. My house can't handle anymore drama.

1 comment:

Maxfield Family said...

When McKinley was that age we couldn't get her to sit on Santas lap, so your girls did much better than her. Sounds like you had a great Christmas. Isn't Christmas so much more fun when you have little kids. I hope everything is going well with the pregnancy. I hope you had a great birthday.