>

Sunday, May 24, 2009

First day of Nursery!!!

Wow, I can't believe my babies are 18 months old. We actually made it early to church by 10 minutes. We were able to snag a back row seat (easy exit for screamers), which we ended up not ever leaving once during Sacrament. The girls were so good today it was amazing. Nate and I had both planned on being in Nursery all day, but the girls warmed up quite quickly. Abigail loved playing with a ball and bubbles. Alyssa warmed up as soon as she saw Abigail playing. We were there for maybe 5 minutes. It turned out quite nice because all during Sunday School and Relief Society I had contractions about every 4 minutes. They started hurting pretty bad towards the end. Don't worry, I know I'm only 32 weeks and they are not doing anything more than driving me crazy. Even with the girls I didn't feel the early contractions this bad, they were more in my lower back, which I accounted to the fact I was measuring 10cm larger than a normal single pregnancy. Thank heavens they went away after some water and a nap after church. The girls didn't have any major breakdowns in Nursery and they stayed there the whole time. Abigail was so excited that she got to color (only her second time) that she was waving her paper all around. I was excited to hang our first piece of art on the fridge. It makes me a little sad to see my babies grow up, but I'll have another baby soon. The girls are so cute, Abigail will tell you Hi, while Alyssa says Bye, See Ya. What a wonderful Sunday!!!!

1 comment:

Maxfield Family said...

Isn't it great being able to send your kids to nursery? I counted down the days until McKinley could go. Now she is in primary... Wow time flies. I hope everything is going well with the pregnancy.