>

Friday, November 6, 2009

Merry Christmas to US!!!

Nate and I have had this now a tradition about getting our big Christmas presents for each other in October; we have done this since we were first married. So to keep in the "tradition" I got for Christmas this year a new camera. YEAH I have wanted one for a long time and now I have a Nikon d5000. It is awesome I absolutely love it. It is so user friendly and can keep up with my kids. I have been really into couponing for the last 5 months and our house is overflowing so Nate also got me a can rotation system to make more room in the storage/bathroom/laundry room. Nate got a new sweatshirt, new boots for work, and a new knife set for the kitchen. I am especially proud of myself because I have our entire Christmas done (family/ext family) done by October 31. No standing outside in the freezing temps for me.

No comments: