>

Sunday, April 4, 2010

ICU take 2 and Happy Easter.


My little brother was in a car accident Friday and thanks to good samaratins he is alive. They lifeflighted him to EIRMC and he is doing well. He's still in the ICU, but today he took about 75 steps. He is very tired and is having a hard time keeping food down. We don't know if it's the side effects of the medication, a brain injury, or a bruised stomach, or any of the multiple other things it could be. He has the best nurses and doctors anyone could ask for. We have been very blessed as a family to have such great support and love from our friends, family, and our Heavenly Father. Around 9 years ago my other brother had his leg amputated. We felt Gods love then as we do now. My baby brother is continually showing fast signs of improvement and still has his sense of humor. He is very tired and resting but will pull through with amazing colors. Happy Easter to all.


Alyssa was excited at how many eggs she found.

















PS. Andrew finally crawled this morning. He is almost 9 months old.

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

I hope he has a fast recovery! Keep the faith!

Rach said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your brother! We will keep him and your family in our prayers!

amber3 said...

I feel like crying poor Tell....he looks terrible in that picture:(
Hasn't your family been through enough??? Anyways on a lighter note I hope you guys are doing well and your kids are sooo cute! Tell the family Hi and give Tell a hug for us!!! Love You Guys:)

Maxfield Family said...

I'm soooo sorry about your brother. I hope he recovers quickly. We'll have to get together once we move to Idaho. I still haven't gotten to meet little Andrew and your girls were little babies the last time I saw them.