>

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Camping 2008


We bought this double jogging stroller at a garage sale and thought it would be great out camping and four diggin at grandma's house. Nate played for an hour with the girls pushing them away and they would roll back to him giggling.











My cousin Travis and his wife Melissa had a little girl, Madison, 3 months after I had the girls. I am so excited that they will be able to have a cousins their age to play with. Since Alyssa can sit up really well we put the other two sitting. They are about the same size. Poor little Abby, she should catch up eventually.









Brenda's son, Kevin thought Alyssa was his baby. If we tried to hand him Abigail he would shake his head no and point at Alyssa. Two year olds are so smart. I think I'll be in troube in no time flat.

No comments: