>

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Lutz family reunion 2008



Every year my mom's side of the family goes camping. It used to be to Birch Creek when we were younger, but for the last 10 or so years we have been going up to Island Park, ID. Normally, I only take a day or two off work and enjoy the floating down Box Canyon as many times as we can fit into a day. However, last year I was almost 5 months pregnant with my twin girls and there was no floating happening for me. (Not to forget, the year before I fell off the tube and almost drowned. I did have a life vest on, but that didn't stop me from banging my body, especially my head on the bottom of the river). This year Nate and I decided that we would take the whole trip off and tent it with the girls. We did get smart for once and decide to leave our 2 dogs at home this year. We had so much fun and tenting it went 10 times better than I ever could have imagined. We slept both girls in one play pen. They got used to no room to twist and turn as they do in their own cribs at home.

No comments: