>

Friday, August 6, 2010

Lutz Family Reunion 2010

This was our first camping trip without my Grandpa. We always celebrated his birthday and his twin sister's birthday. Although things were a little different we still had fun. My cousin brought a very nice boat and we brought up 6 four wheelers. We went up on a Wednesday and came home Saturday. We played in the sun and since this is the only time of year I am outside in a swim suit I didn't put sunscreen on so I could "tan". Yeah, I fried. It's been 1 week and I'm peeling and underneath is nothing but red. At least the itch is starting to go away. The girls had a blast especially with Grandma Lutz who was always willing to take them to the potty. They had a fun time with their second cousin Madison who they went on bike rides with, scenic rides in a bike trailer, and on the boat. I was extremely surprised at how well it all went especially potty training Abigail while camping. She had only decided about 10 days prior she wanted to wear big girl underwear and off we were. Alyssa has her moments and while she did great out camping, being home is not as easy.
Photobucket

No comments: